Talent Booking Terms
NOTE: TALENTSOUP™ IS A CREATIVE COMMISSARY, LLC BRAND
Our business is built on great talent selection, easy booking and excellent service. As a talent marketplace, NOT an agency, we do things a little different-
Use of talentsoup.com / creativecommissary.com does not obligate you in anyway. Booking Terms apply only when we've found the right talent for your project and you book those talent.
- TALENT PAYMENT / AGENCY FEES: All projects are billed NET30, with 2% penalty assessed for late payments. We reserve the right to require 100% advanced payment for new clients or low-budget projects. Any advanced payment is held in Escrow until the project shoots, Releases are signed
and you are satisfied.
- CANCELLATION / DELAY: If your project cancels / reschedules after booking, a penalty may
apply. Less than 48 hour (2 business days) notice will
be billed 100% of the quoted Session / Day talent rate with agency fee (no usage fees). Less than 72 hour notice incurs a flat 50% of Session per talent as penalty.
WEATHER DELAYS, rescheduled within 15 days of the original booking, will not be subject to penalty. Rescheduled after 15 days is subject to the Session Fee plus agency fee penalty. WEATHER CANCELLATIONS, without
rescheduling, will be subject to the penalty.
- EXPENSES: Any additional fees or expenses are paid by Client. This could
include mileage, travel, per diem, parking,
entry fees, manicures, etc. These additional expenses must be paid by client unless otherwise
negotiated and noted in a signed Quote or email exchange.
- OVERTIME: Overtime is subject to additional fees. Talent are quoted on an
industry-standard 8 hour
day. Hours 9, 10 and 11 are billed at 1.5 x the hourly rate. Hours 12 and above are billed at 2 x
the hourly rate. Any Overtime fees are subject to additional Agency fees.
- FITTINGS / IN PERSON REQUESTS: Fittings are billed $100 per hour plus agency. Minimum 1 hour. Additional In-Person requests are billed like a Fitting.
- OUR ROLE: TalentSoup is a booking service and as such, we are not
contractually bound to our talent,
nor are they to us. We provide terms and fees to our client to book talent through our marketplace, and once agreed upon, we take
those project terms to the selected talent. All Rights / Usage agreements are between the client and the booked talent.
- WORKING WITH TALENT: You agree, Creative Commissary, LLC is not liable for misrepresentation,
tardiness, or any issue
related to, or caused by, talent that might cause harm to you, your client, or the project, or result in
financial harm. You agree to accept any liability associated with using our talent and our service. You release Creative Commissary, LLC from any
liability affecting your project, brand, service, or client. While problems are rare, we will do everything we can to keep your project on track and running smoothly. We are in the talent
not the legal business, which means we strive for a happy clients, not happy lawyers.
- USAGE / RIGHTS (TERMS): Talent are advised of the Usage and contractual terms prior
to their shoot date. When they agree to a booking, no further changes can be made to the Terms without review by TalentSoup. Additional fees, and possibly rejection by talent, are likely if Terms change after booking. All
Releases are subject to review and approval by Creative Commissary, LLC upon request. Talent are advised to
not sign any release outside the scope, or with additional terms, not negotiated prior to booking. We reserve the right to hold Talent Rights Releases in escrow until full payment is made.