Talent Booking Terms
NOTE: TALENTSOUP" IS A CREATIVE COMMISSARY, LLC BRAND
Our goal is great service for our clients by providing a heaping helping of talent options, responsive communication, and ease of use. We want to talent shopping fast and easy for everyone involved. As such, we do things a little different-
Use of talentsoup.com / creativecommissary.com does not obligate you in anyway. Booking Terms apply only when we've found the right talent for your project and you book those talent.
- TALENT PAYMENT / AGENCY FEES: Unless negotiated prior to booking, we require 100% advance payment of the invoice prior to the shoot day. This payment is held in Escrow until the project shoots, Releases are signed
and you are satisfied. This policy helps us pay our talent within 72 hours which creates highly motivated talent.
- CANCELLATION / DELAY: If your project cancels after booking, a penalty may
apply. Less than 24 hour notice will
be billed 100% of the quoted HOURLY talent rate with agency fee (no usage fees). Less than 48 hour notice incurs a flat $250 per talent penalty.
WEATHER DELAYS will not be subject to penalty but WEATHER CANCELLATIONS, without
rescheduling, will be subject to the penalty.
- EXPENSES: Any additional fees or expenses are paid by Client. This could
include mileage, travel, per diem, parking,
entry fees, manicures, etc. These additional expenses must be paid by client unless otherwise
negotiated and noted in a signed Quote or email exchange.
- OVERTIME: Overtime is subject to additional fees. Talent are quoted on an
industry-standard 8 hour
day. Hours 9, 10 and 11 are billed at 1.5 x the hourly rate. Hours 12 and above are billed at 2 x
the hourly rate. Subject to additional Agency fees.
- OUR ROLE: TalentSoup is a brokerage and as such, we are not
contractually bound to our talent,
nor are they to us. We provide terms and fees to our client to book talent in our community, and once agreed upon, we take
those project terms to the selected talent.
- WORKING WITH TALENT: You agree, Creative Commissary, LLC is not liable for misrepresentation,
tardiness, or any issue
related to, or caused by, talent that might cause harm to our client, or the project, or result in
financial harm. You agree to accept any liability associated with using our talent and our service. You release Creative Commissary, LLC from any
liability affecting your project, brand, service, or client. While problems are rare, we will do everything we can to keep your project on track and running smoothly. We are in the talent
not the legal business, which means we strive for a happy clients, not happy lawyers.
- USAGE RIGHTS: Talent are advised of the Usage and contractual terms prior
to their shoot date. All
Releases are subject to review and approval by Creative Commissary, LLC upon request. Talent are advised to
not sign any release outside the scope, or with additional terms, not negotiated prior to booking. We reserve the right to hold Talent Rights Releases in escrow until full payment is made.